21.4.06

retour sur image

i wrote a long entry on the train...but it is on my usb, which i cant locate at the moment. so it will have to wait...unless i have actually lost my usb, in which case i am fucked for a number of reasons.
i am once again in paris..coming back here just reminds me why i left. sometimes i feel that actually i was just dreaming that i lived here for over a year, but then last night i refound myself in front of the hilton on suffren, where i once spent so much time, and then i remember that it was actually all real, i worked here, i left, and i dont plan on returning, other than to meet my mother from time to time.
i have done the necessary: cashing my participation from the government, closing my bank account, accompanying my mother to laduree, getting a hair cut from christophe (at my mothers insistance) and going to gibert jeune. i delibrately did not go to le 93.
and i have met with some friends. i am off to have lunch with audrey in about an hour, and i am spending tomarrow with solenne in neuilly...yaelle is off somewhere so unfortunately i will miss her this time around...i went to le fumoir and it didnt seem right to be there without her, but it would have been more odd not to go at all.
photos to follow.

Aucun commentaire: