4.4.06

a note on my readership

i just wanted to take a minute to comment on my readership. i have a thing on my page (which is invisible) that tracks the location of all my readers, in some cases down to the part of the city they are located in. i realise this is a bit like spying, but i find it very interesting to see who is reading this thing, other than those of you who routinely leave comments. thanks to the invisible counter, i can see that this week, people in Italy, India, Canada, the US, UAE, Australia, the UK, Estonia, Hungary, Malaysia, Germany, Japan, Korea, Singapour, Portugal, France, Russia and Israel have visited this site. actually, this blog is most read in the UK, Portugal and Estonia. In addition, i have regular readers in Abu Dhabi, some Indian city, and Kuala Lumper. actually, people in Asia and the middle east regularly check into this site, even though I have no clue who they might be!
unfortunately (for my pride) i have no readers in south america or sub saharan africa. oh well.
just wanted make a note!

3 commentaires:

G.M. ERADES a dit…

Hey! I want that as well for my blog! I confess that I´ve read your blog from Asia and the middle east, (although not in the last week). Can you see where am I now? Cool.

naneh a dit…

ha ha ha yes i can see where you are....unless i suddenly have attracted another reader in berlin!

naneh a dit…

i know its you! and i presume the person in montreal is aude!