8.4.06

and more skandals still

so last night i came home to find TTB (thunder thighed beast, as iain and i are calling my flat mates persistant girlfriend) hanging about outside my door. she let HERSELF in, without even asking, put little gifts outside his door and started decorating the place with FLOWERS. she told me in a sweet baby voice that "oh Paul is coming back tonight." i didnt know where she had got her information from, but i presumed it must have been from him. but it turns out is wasnt. it was all a figment of her imagination!!!!!!
so today i was talking to my father on the phone, when she started pounding on the door. i opened and told her that i was sorry, but i was busy and couldnt talk. goodbye. silly me....about 45 minutes later when i finished my call and decided to do grocery shopping...i opened the front door only to find guess who on my steps! obviously this is a woman who doesnt get a hint! then she started on the whole thing again, where was he? why was i protecting him? what was our relationahip?
really i dont know how to deal with this woman, she is completely and utterly irrational. i think she is halucinating because nothing she does or says makes sense. Plus, i am constantly afraid she is going to hit me. i am ready for her, at this point it would give me great pleasure!

2 commentaires:

Justin a dit…

I'll come proterct you! Hey, what are you doing this loooong weekend? Wanna do some good old cheap things? I can show you my berlin pictures. missin you, J

naneh a dit…

dont worry, the crazy girl (TTB, thunder thighed beast) shows no sign of leaving me alone...
as for next weekend, my mum will be here, but i will definately have time to go for drinks or something...how are things in berlin anyway? are you having some crazy nights? i cant wait to hear all about it!