4.1.06

the latest news

well the latest news is neither pressing nor exciting..
i spent new years day with friends of the family who are in their 80s....the good thing is that they like feeding me, and as i like being fed, this is a good deal. so we went to the cinema to see the constant gardener (which made me want to go to africa, not that this was the films intention...) and then they took me to the house and fed me about 5 courses over a 4 hour period...i could barely breathe as i left....
then yesterday i continued my culinary splurging. i met justin in FCUK (where i was both restraining myself and uninspired by what is left of the sales)
we decided to go to the V&A....but we didnt know which metro stop it was at, so we went into a book shop and flipped through a guide. there was a selection of guides, and while i was looking at the "book lovers guide to london" justin had the sense to look at restaurants in the area of the V&A, which is how we ended up in a french place with cheap and filling food, before we got to the museum.
there is an expo on chinese photography on at the V&A. very worth seeing.
we then went back to justins house...were i ate even more....we (um that is to say justin, as i am gastronomically challenged) made fake raquelette....but it was really good!
but i still have to finish this bloody paper...it is killing me....

Aucun commentaire: