11.1.07

on a rock, in the middle of the sea

after my exam i needed an escape, to clear my head and have a break from reshelving books.
so i flew to a rock in the mediteranean for 30 pounds return, thanks to my dear friends at the ghetto airlines.
so here i am.
this place is just what i wanted: my mobile is not working, and there is an amazing calm that some mediteranean villages have, where everything goes completely quiet by 8 pm, and you feel like you are the only person in the whole place. i cant understand what the people around me are all saying, but they all understand me effortlessly, so i get my points accross.
last night i went for a walk and saw 2 human beings and 18 cats. i am clearly in good company, suspended here between africa and europe.

4 commentaires:

Satan a dit…

nice

people generally suck

i count on that

naneh a dit…

well, cats are better

Anonyme a dit…

perfect place!!!

naneh a dit…

i aggree!
how will i ever get myself back to work....?