24.3.06

the state of things

and so it seems the winter term has come to an end...i am so out of things that i didnt even notice this until yesterday when i saw a sign informing me that the library would be closed for the next 4 saturdays....then i put things together in my head and realised that this probably indicated the end of the second term...not that it makes much difference for me, since my work continues regardless. i still have a lot i have to get done before i leave, but time is rather quickly evaporating. i still have two big things to write and tons of material to go through....agh! last night i was at the faculty for a few hours, but then i realised that i hadnt really planned in head head exactly what materials i needed to get, which made my investigations a bit disorganised and counter productive. so i will have to repeat much of the process today, grr.

Aucun commentaire: