29.3.06

I am nerdier than 13% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

The exact same score. Why do we waste our time with these tests? I should be studying russian instead!!

naneh a dit…

dont ask me, i was provoked by justin who called me a dork. obviously, this test proved that you cant be a full fledged dork without knowledge of chemistry, which i nearly failed in secondary school. furthermore, i am far from being a computer expert, which seemed to be another road block to my achieving dorkdom. but you are right, we are wasting are time....back to the books!

naneh a dit…

i agree with your analysis completely, laure. i think justin fails to differentiate between "intelligent" and "nerd." i do find it strange though that three of us got exactly the same score....perhaps we should make justin take it and see how he does?
and by the way, what the hell is dungeons and dragons?