20.7.07

paris buda moscow london

i have spent the last 7 years moving back and forth between paris moscow budapest and london. i really dont know anymore which of them is meant to be my home. having visited all 4 in the last 2 months, i can see that it would be impossible for me ever to choose just one of them to live in. there are parts of all four that i need. there are things i do specifically in one of the 4, and i have some strange set of rituals that goes with each one of them. for example, my hairdresser is in paris and i buy my Cds and DVDs in moscow, at gorbushka. i buy my books in london and moscow and i go out most in buda and paris. with the eurostar, easy jet and ryan air these places (except moscow which remains a pain to get to) are not far away, and if i had the money i would visit them all even more often.
but alas, i am a poor student.

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

oh, yes
oh, yes
oh, yes

i flew back to moscow again with a new HP book in my hand, so have not seen or heard anyone yet

enjoy paris for me
check my new photos on flickr )))

naneh a dit…

ha ha, this book is going to kill me.....enjoy moscow for me, i wish i were there with you!