4.10.06

waiting

i have a meeting with my english supervisor in 45 minutes. until then i am killing time in the computer cluster in the building's basement. i am behind on my first chapter and i know it...i am bracing myself for the fallout....

5 commentaires:

David a dit…

Good luck.

Anonyme a dit…

Oui, bonne chance !
J'ai vu ton message sur mon blog, assez par hasard je dois dire parce que ça fait des lustres que je n'y suis plus allé. Mais le hasard fait bien les choses, merci beaucoup, ça m'a fait très plaisir !
I miss English food it's horrible... Especially because I forgot to bring back some Marmite with me. What a mistake...
I forgot to send you an e-mail to tell you my exams results so I'll do it here. As you know I took both FCE and CAE. I got an A at FCE - which is expectable when you also take CAE I think... - and I got a B at CAE ! I was very happy.
Thanks again for you small message ! I hope everything is all right for you. Take care bye !
Aymone

naneh a dit…

thanks guys for the support....!
and CONGRADULATIONS/ FELICITATIONS aymone on your excellent FCE/CAE results!
so what is next, proficiency?
by the way, do you know how ursula did? do you guys ever hang out together in switzerland? are you glad to be back?
i know it must be hard getting over the loss of marmite, but with time i am sure you will adjust to eating things like nutella again and forget about the wonders that exist here in england!
take care!

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks ! Ursula got an A - of course...!
We meet up quite often. Next week we're going four days on holiday together, I look forward to it !
I am glad to be back home because I can be with my family and my friends again. But on the other hand I miss Cambridge so much... And without Marmite I am very depressed. But there's one good thing. Do you know "Cenovis"? I think it's kind Marmite but in a tube and made in Switzerland. It's as delicious and tasty as Marmite so I survive. You should try once... hum hum.
Take care !

naneh a dit…

wow that is really great news that ursula got a A on the exam! i guess you guys really do have amazing schools in switzerland! any news about any one else who took it? (ok ok i am being nosy here....but i am really curious)
it is very cool that you and ursula are hanging out alot in switzerland,where are you going on holiday to?
i am jealous, i need a holiday...