19.10.06

oddities

here is a good laugh. after a couple of weeks of trying to find a decently paid job in my field, i get invited to an interview for a job i applied to practically by accident to work in FINANCIAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES about which i know NOTHING.
first they telephoned me, about 45 minutes after i sent the joke application. they told me on the phone that financial recruitment was a difficult sector to get into, and asked why i thought i might be good at it. i was still in a depressed and obnoixious mood, so i informed the interviewer that i was a genius and capable of doing anything. they told me that was an excellent answer and they invited me for a live interview the next day. they said i am what they are looking for and now i have SIX more interviews lined up. but as i was leaving the room...they told me to go out and buy a better suit....although the one i was wearing was BRAND NEW.
time to go shopping, with the money i havent got.

8 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

are you sure you want this job?

naneh a dit…

yes, I AM BROKE!!!!!!!!!!

Anonyme a dit…

oooops
did not consider this fact
good luck!!!

Tatiana a dit…

heh

i need a suit to go to presentations, and i've got no money. but if i don't get a suit, i won't go to the presentations and i won't get a job at the end of my course, so i'll have no money... it's weird

naneh a dit…

bite the bullet, but the damn suit....in situations like this ther is not choice. i bought mine on my iverdraft, how ghetto is that?

Tatiana a dit…

i've got no clue what iverdraft is (i've never bought suits but this summer at H&M - and H&M went pretty well in Moscow), but surely those guys didn't expect you to wear D&G or Armani or smth of that kind?

btw, i don't think armani&co have any suits...

naneh a dit…

i meant overdraft! the money that ISNT in my bank account!
that is ghetto

Tatiana a dit…

oh, yeah, now i see

uff :(