18.4.07

england

Reluctantly, i am back in england now, and under great pressure to finish my chapter, hopefully before the end of this week. I arrived from Muscat and had to almost immediately stumble into work, where everyone was busy preparing a new campaign, which I have to admit is a pretty exciting one. So I spent my first days back busily arranging and rearranging tables and posters in an attempt to make everything look good. There are some really interesting fiction books on offer right now, I only wish I had the time to read them all. I don’t though, I am starting to stress over my dissertation, as I suppose I should.

At least the weather is good though. Since I got back It has been amazingly sunny and warm. Not quite as pleasant as it was in Mumbai or Muscat, but better than it could have been. The only down side of the weather is that I cant really go out and enjoy, stuck as I am most days, behind my till….

Aucun commentaire: