7.2.06

crisis!

my furry friend has been hospitalised!
they still dont know exactly what is wrong with her, but she hadnt been eating correctly for some time, and as a result she was very dehydrated. she stopped playing with me and wouldnt come out from under the bed! so i took her to the vet yesterday and he said that she would have to stay in the hospital for further observation and an IV drip...this is awful! as i left the cat hospital yesterday, she looked at me from her little box with these huge sad eyes and i knew she was asking me how i could do this to her, how i could leave her there in that place by herself...i felt really guilty!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

aie!
gasp.

naneh a dit…

i know it is awful! i am going now to find if i can take her home tonight, so fingers crossed. i have been really tramatised by the whole thing, my house just isnt the same without the little creature!