12.12.06

fones

my phone got stolen. again.
i sent out emails to as many peoples as i could with my new number. if i didnt send one to you, write me.
so here is my latest list:
phone stealing experiences:
1. august 2000, st petersburg, russia. i was with joao and lemurana in a perehod under nevski prospect, looking at cds and not paying attention. when we got out of the perehod, the phone was gone.
2. august 2003, srpsko sarajevo, bosnia. caitlin sent me a text with the exciting news that a 30+ canadian of our acquaintance was marrying the teenage belorussian daughter of his firms cleaning lady. i tried to verify this wild story, and didnt see the blow coming to my face or the knife being held to my neck until it was too late. the funny thing was i was waiting for my bus back to serbia. i got on the bus with blood all over my face. for once, i got two whole seats to myself!
3. june 2005, paris, france. i lived in the ghetto of departement 93, but it wasnt there that my fone was taken, but rather in the building where i worked. the boss didnt allow us to keep our phones on us, so we had to leave them in the staff room. unfortunately, not all the staff were too honest, and several of us lost our phones in the space of about a week.
4.december 2006, east london. the buggers must have got it on the tube. i didnt feel a thing and it was in a zipped up part of my bag. i have to hand it to them, they were good.

Aucun commentaire: