1.4.08

mi buenos aires querido

This must be one of the best cities in the world. A friend of mine claims on his web page that he has lived in montreal, London, cape town and Sydney, and thanks god every day that he was born argentine. I can see why. Both the country and its capital are phenomenal. There are many aspects I could elaborate on here: the architecture with the amazing circa 1900 buildings, or the shopping malls which spurn international marks in favour of their own local brands (cause they are actually better), the diverse neighbourhoods with their sidewalk cafes and boutiques, the people who are both friendly and gorgeous, the flat which have the most amazing balconies imaginable, recoleta with its slightly ridiculous professional dog walkers, the restaurants serving big chunks of steak, and the book shops housed in abandoned theatres with shelves spilling over with latin American classics.
I think I should move here. I wonder how I would justify that to my supervisor….

Aucun commentaire: