6.12.06

the latest

oi oi oi
i am exhausted. i was supposed to have my massive comprehensive exam this morning. but the yesterday i ran into my second supervisor, who told me that my exam had been cancelled as she felt i was not ready for it. instead, she told me to come in to meet with her and my first superisor to discuss where i had gone wrong. i was totally upset and paranoid, wondering what exactly i had done wrong. i mean, i had had doubts about some things, i was aware that my first chapter was a bit un methodological, and i started to think that i was totally off.....but then this morning i came into the university and both my supervisors started apologising: my first supervisor had sent my second supervisor THE WRONG PAPER!!!! this only occured to them last night at 11pm when they finnally got around to discussing what was actually wrong with my paper, and realised they were talking about 2 different papers actually.
so in the end we had half the exam (the historiography section, since everyone had read my literature review) but we will have the other half now in january, after my correct paper has been circulated and read but the various people. so ridiculous. and here all night i had been really worried about where i had gone wrong and what i had done...and it seems in the end it was all about nothing! how ridiculous! but as my dad said when i told him the latest news: vsyo horosho shto horosho konchaetsia!

Aucun commentaire: