8.11.06

caught in the act

Last night, as I was getting ready for bed, I went to the toilet to brush my teeth and wash my hands and so on. But when I came out of the bathroom, I had a bit of a surprise. Our bathroom is adjoined to the kitchen, so when I opened the bathroom door I had a full view of the kitchen, and thus an excellent view of the spectacle that was unfolding: in the two minutes it had taken me to brush my teeth, my furry friend had:
opened lemurana’s drawer where she keeps her food.
climbed inside the said drawer
located the container of luso cod that was inside
attacked the container of luso cod with all her furry strength.Fortunately, I caught her in the act and thus was able to save both the cod and her digestive tract from what would otherwise have surely been a disastrous situation.

Aucun commentaire: